Need Help? Come Here

Jeremy_und2004 said:
where and how do you get the boomerang???
Use this link to get you what you need, just go through it real quick and make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom to get to the next page of information. I can't remember off the top of my head how to get to the boss of the forest temple, but he has the boomerang defeat him and you'll have it made.:thumbsup:
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess walkthrough, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess guide, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess faq

Amalia said:
:wtf: Okay never mind the reekfish, got that, good to go but I'm stuck in the mansion ruins, just HOW are these blocks supposed to be placed to get this dang door open???!!!!!:wtf:

haha i had my wife help me on this one. I tried moving around those blocks forever. She got it right away somehow. Err.....I assume you mean when you have to get it on the center button. The first button was easy to get =/

em0d said:
haha i had my wife help me on this one. I tried moving around those blocks forever. She got it right away somehow. Err.....I assume you mean when you have to get it on the center button. The first button was easy to get =/

Yep but I got it, and just went through the tempel of time like the wind so THAT temple is easy. Now I'm stuck though, I need to find the wooden statue that the stupid doctor set outside and someone stole, Where do I look for the statue at. Anyone at this part of the game has info that would be helpful. Thanks.

Amalia: to get the wooden statue
turn into wolf form and smell the medicine in the doctors place, it is behind a crate you can push. follow the scent and you will find out what to do next

mleer008 said:
Amalia: to get the wooden statue
turn into wolf form and smell the medicine in the doctors place, it is behind a crate you can push. follow the scent and you will find out what to do next

Thanks! I figured it was something simple. I don't know why the simple is complicated for me and the complicated is easy lol. Thanks for the info though.

In the Temple of Time ...

The statue is in place do the door is open but I can't get through this little area, how do I get both gates open

StevenNevets said:
In the Temple of Time ...

The statue is in place do the door is open but I can't get through this little area, how do I get both gates open

Okay are you saying your at the boss or what?

I need help with the sky temple. How are you suposed to kill this mini-boss guy?

Edit: Never mind I figured it out. The new item is Awesome! I LOVE IT!!!

Last edited:
Okay SERIOUSLY need some help, I found the door to Zant easily but I CAN'T find the key to the door...I've been back through everything and I'm not sure why I can't find the key....help anyone?

OK... this is starting to get on my nerves... lol

I have 2 monkeys following me around. There is a third sitting on top of a pole where there is a chest hanging by a web. I understand I cannot get the chest yet, bu how do I get the monkey?

Amaila:
Go to the room where it had many birds and you will see dark crystals falling like before. Use your sword and jump through. Use your clawshots to climb the walls to get to the key chest.

Gytheran:
Use your sling shot to hit the web and make the chest fall. You already have the monkey on the pole, hes just waiting till you get a fourth.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
Amaila:
Go to the room where it had many birds and you will see dark crystals falling like before. Use your sword and jump through. Use your clawshots to climb the walls to get to the key chest.

Thanks, that was alot of help. Not only that I beat the game! YAY!!! Now....maybe my husband won't be so irritated with me lol. I devoted like 90% of my time to the game and he wasn't to thrilled. I liked it, I can't wait till the next one comes out!

help on the twilight mirror

i need help on the first part with the twilight mirror i need to find the prince and go into the snow...NEED HELP

Back