Need Help? Come Here

I need help...
I beat the first temple, and now I'm trying to collect insects to fill up the tear thing. I have all of them EXCEPT ONE, and I can't seem to find the very last one anywhere. Is there one that's really hard to find? I know it'd be hard to help me because there are so many of them and I don't know which one I'm missing, but maybe there's one that's really hard to find and that's the one I'm missing. I noticed a really high stone bridge in Kakariko (sp?) village and haven't been able to get to it... so maybe it's somewhere around there... who knows... I'm lost. I went through the whole place and death mountain a million times.

Eldist Province

I am sure this is a stupid question but where is the Eldest Province in the "west"?? I've been through every piece of land on the map and and looking all over Hyrule Land for it. I have no idea where to go. Someone help, thanks.

View your map, the light gods always mark it on your map, the last one was hard for me to find to. There will be little white dots with slight blackness around them, that is where your insects are. The last one I found was literaly HIDING. Just use your map and it will show you where your last insect is.

I need help

Need Help Lost Epona In Hyrule Field

I just completed the second vessel of light in the twilight at Khariko Village. I got Epona and went to Hyrule Field but was killed in Hyrule Field and started back at the village without Epona. How do I get out of the village or get Epona back?

i just beat the last twilight bug thingy, and i need to go to the water temple now, but how do i get there? dont i need the zora tunic to survive underwater? where do i go now, plz help!!

Remember the grass that you picked and then blew into and Epona came running? Find that grass again, pick it and blow into it and she will come running again, doesn't matter how far away you left her, she'll come to you.

scottieonfire said:
i just beat the last twilight bug thingy, and i need to go to the water temple now, but how do i get there? dont i need the zora tunic to survive underwater? where do i go now, plz help!!

yep you need the Zora tunic. Make sure you have the metal boots to be equiped when you go down there too, you'll need to be in lake hylia when you go to the temple, after you equip the zora gear swim to the bottom and you'll be at the temple.

Okay, I'm fishing for a reek fish, can anyone tell me just how long they had to wait till one of those things bit? I've been waiting over an hour and it's really ticking me off, and yes I have the special hook too.

:wtf: Okay never mind the reekfish, got that, good to go but I'm stuck in the mansion ruins, just HOW are these blocks supposed to be placed to get this dang door open???!!!!!:wtf:

Where are all the monkeys? I have 3 so far, and cannot figure out how to get past the swinging/rotating bridges

I am in the center where you can go left with a monkey swinging you, or right with a monkey swinging you. I see the chest above me, but how can I get it down?

Last edited:
I need help with Boss Key in Shadow Temple

I am in the Shadow Temple, I believe it is the 8th dungeon. I have made it to the boss door and I cannot find the Boss Key. I'm assuming I missed something rather easy, but I just cant think of what to do. If you could help I would be thrilled. Thanks.

Back