Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashton_burke4

WiiChat Member
Apr 28, 2007
Ohio
Wii Online Code
0521-1600-6938-5966
i love nerds........i could really go for some purple ones right now......where's mr. wonka when you need him? that has to be the lamest thing i've ever typed......

i was ::thinks:: typing out loud...... no one was supposed to respond.......the whole pokemon thing silver platinum emerald diamond not really my thing.......but i do love candy

Ashton_burke4 said:
i was ::thinks:: typing out loud...... no one was supposed to respond.......the whole pokemon thing silver platinum emerald diamond not really my thing.......but i do love candy

LOL! No one was suppose to respond, eh? Well, "hun".. this is a forum! I think that's the whole point of making a thread. To discuss. So, what are we discussing about here? Candy? :D

EDIT - at least ask us what our favorite candy is..

they're wicked awesome........no two are alike..........so, your favorite candy?

mine would have to be.......these little japanese pandas filled with chocolate......yummy

favourite candies been done before but that thread's probably too old to post in it now...

nerds can sickening very easily

i worked at a bulk food store and there was a whole section devoted to candy

i am now sick of it......allthough i like lego blocks and gummy candies

and watermelon slices(i'm not sure if you guys know what im' talkign about as candy is different in each counrty)

07Z400 said:
anyone there?
Hello, welcome to WiiChat. Please do not spam. Yes, we are here. But this is a forum, so we'll be replying at different times. Anyway, enjoy your stay. :]

paintba||er said:

What the hell? :confused: :wtf: Do you people think this is a chatroom or something?

Lol, watch my posts closely, I'm starting to post like you. xD

Nah, I think you're just tryna make your posts go up. :rolleyes: because you know people will be like 'what the hell..' and such, and you just wanted to 'say whatever' you want on here.. because I remember that thread a while back, "cute girls, nerdy boys".. Your post count went up to 100 and such, then it went down to 20. But yeah, that's what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back