Status
Not open for further replies.
ciper said:
whippet-dog.jpg

Here is the dog

If I saw a dog like that in the streets I would certainly... run away :scared:

vagrant said:
I feel like a total pussy after looking at those mice :(

Pretty sure they could wreck me in a fight.

LMAO

I'm wondering if there is an elephant with that kind of mutation, or even a shark... OMG :sick:

demonflair said:
LMAO

I'm wondering if there is an elephant with that kind of mutation, or even a shark... OMG :sick:

I dunno about a shark I am sure it is a mammal thing, but god that would be awesome.

And cipher I just noticed the usa today article in the OP, I actually saw video of that german boy on ripleys believe it or not I think. I know it was the same boy, just don't remember what I saw him on.

Imagine the size of the shits of those things, theyd drown any one under 6 foot.

I know of that kid your talking bout as well. Pretty sure with a whip from his mullet he could take out half a room.

vagrant said:
I dunno about a shark I am sure it is a mammal thing, but god that would be awesome.

And cipher I just noticed the usa today article in the OP, I actually saw video of that german boy on ripleys believe it or not I think. I know it was the same boy, just don't remember what I saw him on.
Could you possibly have seen it on TLC?

new%20pic%20006.jpg

and the award for most bizarre thread goes to:

:drum roll please:

CIPER!!!

just make sure your speech isn't cut off by the cue exit music :lol:

eta- that kid is named baby hercules. he is all over tv and what not for his freakish strength

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back