New Banjo Kazooie Confermed!!

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
they announced a new banjo-kazooie for the xbox360 (sorry all you xbox haters/nintendo lovers!) there isnt any ETA right now but im guessing late 2007 to early 2008, can i get a w00t w00t!

omfg
source?
but if thats true....F U ALL
hopefully nintendo will make enough money to buy rare back one day!

Ok THAT ONE PISSIS ME OFF!!! First off Why the hell Xbox360?!? ok i have nothing against the console it self but i was a very very big fan of Banjo Kazooie and was it not for nintendo only?!? i didn't see it anywhere eles ( of course their was only the PS1 and N64 but still nintendo had 2 of its games and why couldn't it not be the same now, and whats worst is that...well lets face it folks Xbox isn't really a console for a game like that...I find it very very unfair!!

Last edited:
Demon Slayer said:
Ok THAT ONE PISSIS ME OFF!!! First off Why the hell Xbox360?!? ok i have nothing against the console it self but i was a very very big fan of Banjo Kazooie and was it not for nintendo only?!? i didn't see it anywhere eles ( of course their was only the PS1 and N64 but still nintendo had 2 of its games and why couldn't it not be the same now, and whats worst is that...well lets face it folks Xbox isn't really a console for a game like that...I find it very very unfair!!
well since banjo-kazoie is made (and owned) by RARE and RARE is owned by MS.... well ill let you fill in the rest ;)

Sovieto said:
Your rich and you got a free $250...where is the love?
i aint rich and i got a 360 lol. just save up. you dont need to buy pre-riped jeans ;)

Sovieto said:
Your rich and you got a free $250...where is the love?

LoL, I am not rich :aureola: , I do however, work hard for my money. I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY.... SO HARD FOR IT HONEY.

All Out said:
LoL, I am not rich :aureola: , I do however, work hard for my money. I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY.... SO HARD FOR IT HONEY.
Nah i think it was a way of speeking...or it sounded like something you would find in a song lol

Back