New Bwii preview

I didn't know about splitscreen before this arcticle, and along with wifi it will be great.

DrYou said:
I would love to buy this game, but if it doesn't support Voice then there's no way I'm buying it.
Mission Co-Op doesn't sound all that appealing to me. The only other co-op mode that exists for BWii is the CTF. Even then, it's self's explanatory what to do: One player defends, the other captures.

Unless it has 2v2 skirmish (which it doesn't), voice chat wouldn't be bad but doesn't seem completely necessary. Just like how Voice chat for almost, if not all other current wi-fi enabled Wii games aren't necessary.

would like to get this game, but unfortunately I don't have as much to spend on games this Fall. Already have money stashed away for Galaxy and Brawl; I'm afraid I can't afford to get Guitar Hero, Raving Rabbids 2, and BWii. Oh well, we'll see.

Last edited:
headset *crosses fingers*

Sorry to say, I don't think we'll be enjoying voice chat for some time to come. Lack of it shouldn't prevent you from buying this game though. Are you not going to get Brawl if it doesn't have voice chat?

no headset = no bwii
no headset = yes brawl either way

JerryC said:
no headset = yes brawl either way
Wasn't asking you. ;)

This should be a great game, but like vi3tmix said, money is a factor. Especially with games like Metroid, Galaxy, and Brawl all out at once.

it looks like its gonna be a great game, thanks for that "wiigotdawii"

I had virtually no interest in this game but after reading that preview it sounds like it could be really good.

I couldnt care less if it had voice chat or not. Even if it did i probably wouldnt use it because i find no attraction in listening to some snotty teenager cussing while im playing a game, its one of the things that put me off the 360 when i saw (and heard) it.

Back