Red Steel 2 is Online

^ it has to be about 8-16 because the maps will be generaly small and thinking 8 becuase it would be most just deathmatch mode so every1 out for themselfs.

If it's 4, it won't be good. Like Dzapper said, 8-16 sounds great.

Maybe animated cutscenes for this game, not still frames. I think this game will be meant for the zapper

Well depending on how small the maps are should dictate how many players can be on a given map. Because all my MOHH2 players out there know that 32-player deathmatches on that Sewer level is completely too much.

Dzapper said:
Well depending on how small the maps are should dictate how many players can be on a given map. Because all my MOHH2 players out there know that 32-player deathmatches on that Sewer level is completely too much.

True, but you have to admit, just lobbing a grenade on the Sewers map and watching you get 3 kills is fun.

manufan15 said:
True, but you have to admit, just lobbing a grenade on the Sewers map and watching you get 3 kills is fun.
LOL! Yeah that is fun. There you don't even have to aim, you just have to throw a granade somewhere and you get at least one kill. LOL!

Dzapper said:
LOL! Yeah that is fun. There you don't even have to aim, you just have to throw a granade somewhere and you get at least one kill. LOL!

Exactly. :lol:

Ok now back on topic.

Back