New Channels

^The Check Mii Out channel is rumored to provide creators with more mii options, which is the main reason I'm excited for it.

Its not confirmed in any way, shape or form, just speculated.

Although, this channel has gotta be deeper than we think it is. You go online and post your mii's? Come on, Ninty has been working on this for AGES, there has got to be more options that they are telling us about, and for that reason, I'm excited about this channel. I'm hoping that it'll be a channel my friends and I can use when we're bored of the games (like we did with Everbody Votes channel...for about a day).

What would be neat to put on the Check Mii Out Channel would be if they would have a month long contest and at the end of the month (or the last five days) they would pick the best 3, 5, or whatever and then everybody would vote on the best and at the end of the month they would give out like 500 wii points

LevesqueIsKing said:
^"Check Mii Out"

And if you could post the excerpt from the mag, it'd be appreciated, because I get the ONM and I didn't see that they had announced it would be out in September.

If this guy is right than apparently that is the surprise, guys.
It's the european mag so I guess this is only valid for europe. but thats weird becos normaly everything comes out in the states first :scared:

LevesqueIsKing said:
-Check Mii Out Channel (Confirmed)

Its also been rumored that with the permanent deletion of the Nsider forums will come a (for lack of a better phrase) Forum Channel.

Many are also hoping for a demo channel and a music channel, but nothing has been said about these.

GAAAAHH!!!!!!!

*has a seizure*

they better not be closed forever!

My 20 year old dictionary says indefinitely can mean forever or undetermined. . .

^Is that the word they chose to use?

I was told that they were closed for good...

yes more chanels ....hshow off you mii' chanel oh yeah and hey you may be able to download the software to play dvd's on you wii in nov

Nobody knows but people are saying that it will probably be the same is the Internet Channel free to people who get it right when it comes out.

yup, the check me out channel, but i havent heard of anything else besides that,

Hopefully the check me out channel is a little better and more elaborate than the everybody votes channel.

Also, I am putting some money down on another channel coming our way soon as well.

Back