Wii Channels

hot_chili

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2007
How many channels are going to be released and what are they,

do you now of any up and coming channels thats aint been released yet?

wut there is a new wii menu channel released every monday?

csiguy4u said:
Every monday new channels are released.

I think u mean vc games!
The full version of the internet channel is in march...and its rumored that theres gonna be a demo channel....but Id assume theres going to be are at least 10 or 5 more channels that the big N going to create for us

a demo channel, wuts a demo channel, u mean a demo channel of the internet.

I have got that,

Joe said:
I think u mean vc games!
The full version of the internet channel is in march...and its rumored that theres gonna be a demo channel....but Id assume theres going to be are at least 10 or 5 more channels that the big N going to create for us

VC games are channels. If they weren't then they wouldn't show up on the main menu. . .rather there would be a sub-menu that listed the downloaded games.

No, he means a demo channel as in a channel where you can get demos of games soon to come to Wii.

There are also major rumors about a channel like VC games, but for totally new games you can download to your Wii and play with the Wiimote. Hopefully they will have online support!

Homesrfan said:
There are also major rumors about a channel like VC games, but for totally new games you can download to your Wii and play with the Wiimote.

are these games still going to be in the style of old consoles though?

hot_chili said:
are these games still going to be in the style of old consoles though?
No... let me clear something up first: PURE RUMOR!

Okay, the games will be completely new... including graphics and gameplay. The whole game will be new and will use the Wiimote. They will just be small games that aren't worth $50, but around 10.

is it motion sensetive on the wiimote or will we still have to just use buttons

kiraownsurmom said:
the internet channel is kinda dull i mean if u got the internet then wts the use?

its good say if you want to watch a video, then you can watch it bigger screen

Back