New Competition?

THUMB WRESTLING
How much custard can you hold in your under pants
Hitting some ones head on a wall to see how long it takes to make them unconscious
Shouting "I gota bomb" in a public place
Double posting
How much spam can you eat before barfing
Some good ideas there

My vote goes to number two; either that or a banner war. One or the other...

How about a competition to see who can come up with the coolest fake game rumor. Such as:

"Due to an ingenious hacker the source code for Bungie's Halo series has been hacked and modified to run on the Wii console. Before Bungie's laywers could stop the port from leaking, the game hit a few unnamed download sites as well as instructions on how to run it straight from an SD card. Bungie has not been returning calls and the rogue hacker has not yet been found."

Yeah, I know, kinda a weak example, but it's just that, a quick example.

i heard nintendo and sony were all merging and making a Wii Station1

going to have red ray player...with ultra high definition
and amazing graphics with 2160i and 2160p
quad core 3.2 GHz processors

only 349.99 wow!

wow thats going to be amazing

The Craziest Game Rumor...

Microsoft, Nintendo, And Sony Settled Their Differences And Join Together And Created An ULTRA SYSTEM!!!

Most surreal ant
The most amount of sites that have some thing to do with spam

Darkprinny said:
THUMB WRESTLING
How much custard can you hold in your under pants
Hitting some ones head on a wall to see how long it takes to make them unconscious
Shouting "I gota bomb" in a public place
Double posting
How much spam can you eat before barfing
Some good ideas there
Someone watches too much Bottom :p but yeah, competitions = good.

NateTheGreat said:
How about a competition to see...who can come up with the best idea for...a competition!!!???:idea: :lol:

:lol:

Yea im definitely ready for another comp. I'll give it some thought about prizes etc..

Im guessing that giving away a free Wii might be pretty pointless now though :sick:

Edit: Keep the suggestions coming and i can get something in place for Feb - any ideas that will be beneficial to the forum and community are favoured.

Back