Fox McCloud sig competition

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Right, This is a comp to make the best fox mccloud based sig, no obscene images or stuff like that!

The winner gets his sig worn by me, you can out your name in the corner if you wish!, the winner also gets some rep for making a awsome sig!

(i know its weird but people might be spurred on by competition!)

you can choose the render etc.

Good Luck ;)

this is what the SOTW competition would be for, if you win then do this topic or suggest it to someone else that won

Bubbagump said:
this is what the SOTW competition would be for, if you win then do this topic or suggest it to someone else that won

I didnt really get what you ment there, this isnt like sig of the week, im not going to do the deadlines and such and voting and hall of fame etc.

Just wanted to see some cool new fox sigs and get a new one:lol:

Thought that people might like the thought of competition.

foxmccloud1ay6.png

Anyone Else ?

ok, heres mine. sry for double posting

Cpt.png

ya, i know its complete crap, i just threw it together. but its only the second one posted. so im sure other ppl will have even better ones.

Last edited:
Stranger said:
ok, heres mine. sry for double posting

Cpt.png

ya, i know its not very good, i just threw it together. but its only the second one posted. so im sure other ppl will have even better ones.

That's bad, sorry but it is, the text is big and it has a bad color(color doesn't match the bg), your bg is just a brush and a line, and the render is out of proportion.

exactly, i just threw it together cuz i had nothing else to do. but about the text, i like the color, i think it adds contrast to the reds and the colors of fox's uniform. but yes it is big and the render is a bad cut that i had to resize

Stranger said:
exactly, i just threw it together cuz i had nothing else to do. but about the text, i like the color, i think it adds contrast to the reds and the colors of fox's uniform. but yes it is big and the render is a bad cut that i had to resize

In that case, if you want a cool text with contrast, add some blending options, it always looks good.:yesnod:

Great idea Cpt. Here's my entry for the cute little fox. I might work on it more...so, this might not be the final, is that alright?
foxxyra3.jpg

EDIT: alright, here's my new version.
foxxy2bg7.png

Last edited:
Cpt.McCloud said:
Right, This is a comp to make the best fox mccloud based sig, no obscene images or stuff like that!

The winner gets his sig worn by me, you can out your name in the corner if you wish!, the winner also gets some rep for making a awsome sig!

(i know its weird but people might be spurred on by competition!)

you can choose the render etc.

Good Luck ;)

fox01tu6.jpg

I'll give it a go.

Personnaly so far i like close and divums the best but the others are nice too!

close, awsomeness!, could you resize that to make a bit bigger or maybe darken the edges rather then adding that border.

Divum, very nice, liked the way you had a faded one and a non faded one!

I dont think there will be any more entries so I'm gonna say close takes the title of star fox sig maker extordinair!(sp)

You will receive rep soon!

close, do you want to add your name to it or anything?

Back