New controller for the ps3

Yeah one of my friends has that he said it works pretty good better then the normal controller which is werid since hes never played a PC shotting game.

I remember buying a controller for a for my Mac a while ago, it was horrible, using the arrow keys and X+Z suit me much better. But this is for the PS3? I'm not sure about this.

A mouse is far more accurate in an FPS than an analog stick, but I don't think I'd go for that.

I can see it already, "OMG, they copy the motion sensing then the Nunchuk ffs" says the Wii fanboy. Looks pretty neat, im sure it would be great for Kill Zone 2, Haze, Resistane and UT:3.

I wonder if it would work for a regular desktop. I wouldn't mind using that on some pc games.

people are saying this is crap compared to a mouse. Unlike there review. Ill stick to the sticks. ^^

i guess its a good idea, if you want the 'keyboard+mouse' combo..

though like the wii zapper attachment it might have potential in itself, but may not be for everybody

i think the reason why its so bad is because its a mix of wii and pc

I don't know what to say about this. True it looks like it would improve the controls in an FPS, I'm not sure it could quite compare to the accuracy of the PC Mouse. I wouldn't buy it so it doesn't affect me.

L Lawliet said:
I don't know what to say about this. True it looks like it would improve the controls in an FPS, I'm not sure it could quite compare to the accuracy of the PC Mouse. I wouldn't buy it so it doesn't affect me.

well there probably is no difference in the mouse itself...

Back