New controller for the ps3

ive been saying this since Halo came on on xbox... give me a keyboard and mouse! and here it is!!... for FPS this would be great but other than that it may just sit there. i think it looks pretty cool...

oh and ---Brian--- OMG they COPIED wii an nunchuku!!!! im jk btw...

The thing is though, to use a mouse like that, you need a surface to put it on, and I would hate to have to sit on my bed/sofa/whatever you sit on when you play games, and put the mouse mat on my lap to play. =\

no retrd thats made for pc and its used for fps dumbass:lol:
---Brian--- said:
I can see it already, "OMG, they copy the motion sensing then the Nunchuk ffs" says the Wii fanboy. Looks pretty neat, im sure it would be great for Kill Zone 2, Haze, Resistane and UT:3.

looks exactly like a nunchuk. to hell with this idea. Create a new one sony dont copy!?

mk_south_london said:
looks exactly like a nunchuk. to hell with this idea. Create a new one sony dont copy!?
OMGzorz teh wiimotes looks slightly like a TV remote Nintendos jooz copies!!!111!!!one!!!1111!!!!!eleven!!!

But seriously it doesn't have anything to do with the Nunchuck it just happens to be shaped slightly like it. It isn't even made by Sony anyway.

paintba||er said:

You are the stupidest person to post here yet. If you would have read my last post you would know that it is a third party that makes it and it has nothing to do with Sony or the Nunchuck.

ok look here moron dont go around insulting ppl cuz u dont agree with my damn opinion

Abanoub said:
ok look here moron dont go around insulting ppl cuz u dont agree with my damn opinion
You are telling me not to insult people when you are insulting people in most of your posts including this one and the previous one I replied to? That is pretty hypocritical. And I that was something that can be disproved by fact. Sony has absolutely nothing to do with this it is made by a third party, how many ****ing times do I have to say that?

Abanoub said:
so wat u want me to LET you insult me with me sayin anything
Well you could admit that you are wrong instead of making hypocritical statements. By your logic MS sucks because there is a Barbie game for Windows. And Dell would suck because you bought a HP printer that sucks and hooked it to your Dell.

its coming out basically "in sonys name", and sony are allowing it...so i call it COPYING

mk_south_london said:
its coming out basically "in sonys name", and sony are allowing it...so i call it COPYING
It is made by SplitFish. It is called the SplitFish FragFX. Sony isn't even mentioned in the whole article. What if MadCatz released a controller for the Wii that looked just like the SixAxis and had tilt sensing. Then would Nintendo be copying Sony? By your logic they would. Another thing I would like to point out, is even if they were copying Nintendo, what does it matter? Unless you work for Nintendo then it is a good thing since the product in the end will have the best of what each company could think up and would be better than if they had only used their own ideas. I still don't see how it could be considered copying anyway, since it isn't anywhere near the Nunchuck.

^^ whats so wrong with me expressing my point of view on the forum?
Thats what forums were made for were they not.

Thanks for the essay but...i aint readin it

Back