New controller for the ps3

LOL at the posters who don't read replys directed to them :p....makes sense anyway Sony defender on a Wii Forum PFF shoulda been prepared for Wii Fanboys up IN HIA SON!!!!!!??!!!111oneone!!1

Seems nobody here actually read the replys from the IGN members that were written up

.....about 8/10 of the last replys from people who purchased the control were extremely disappointed let alone the ones that liked it were ONLY satisfied...the Control wasnt made by sony indeed however it was published by them or sponserd or how ever they claimed it to there console.....really though Sony hasnt come out with somthing using there OWN heads its always been a spinoff and its getting pretty annoying......

PS: still cant figure out how you copy graphics :p

Last edited:
lackluster dj said:
aren't games going to have to be designed with this controller in mind in regards to sensitivity and all that?

from what i've read, i don't think it's just a direct conversion from analog stick to this mouse for most, if not all games.
Well in most fps you can change the sensitivity. (I think)

Can Sony release anything original?
Everything they release is a copy of another system

God will people stop and read all of paint ballers posts, he is sooo right, can you not see the logic everytime he responds to a post of yours you pretend that your last comment was totally irelevant and what he said is against you. he is answering your god dam questions and post according to what you are saying and for god sakes listen to him

SONY ARE NOT MAKING THIS GOD DAM THING SO SONY IS NOT COPYING NINTENDO.

if you cant make sense of it then you are senseless.

Rep for Paintballer as he seems to be the only one with sense. (except me)

oh and soz to anybody's comment agreeing with him im not calling you idiots either just there seems to be nobody agreeing with him

oh and soz m not trying to argue just people please try to read people comment and the commente they are commenting to if they dont make sense.

Last edited:
Back