New Games the Week of March 9th

Somehow I'm gonna' find away to sneak SSBB into the house without my wife knowing....... :devil:

Want House of the Dead really bad too...........

Z3wpk said:
George of the Jungle is obviously gonna sell out. As for me I'm going to that midnight release.

this deserves rep

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
Omg! George Of The Jungle Who Cares Abot Smash........

It should be "Omg! Smash! Who cares about George of the Jungle!"
JK, but I like smash way better.:lol:

To each his own video game, though.:yesnod:

Oh yeah, not to sound stupid, but what does "gh3" stand for.

Last edited:
hicks obviously has no sense of humor.

gh3 = guitar hero 3

Smash is without a doubt the most exciting, but HoTD 2 & 3 sounds like fun to. I love HoTD 2, I play it in every arcade I se it in.

poop, the next 3-4 months going to be bad with everyone on here going on about brawl and people in school going to talk about gta 4 :(

aww more titles doomed to fail because of a bad release date, quite the shame

AoWFraggit said:
hicks obviously has no sense of humor.

gh3 = guitar hero 3

yeah, thanks for the meaning of gh3.

I don't know about that sense of humor part.:idea:

hicks31 said:
I don't know about that sense of humor part.:idea:

You deeply sadden me... You see, there is a thing called sarcasm (sär'kāz'əm)
When a person says something sarcastically, the opposite of what he said is true. I.E. "Forget Brawl, George of the Jungle is awesome! or whatever. He actuall means George of the Jungle sucks, and brawl is good

:smilewinkgrin:

Kingston said:
You deeply sadden me... You see, there is a thing called sarcasm (sär'kāz'əm)
When a person says something sarcastically, the opposite of what he said is true. I.E. "Forget Brawl, George of the Jungle is awesome! or whatever. He actuall means George of the Jungle sucks, and brawl is good

:smilewinkgrin:

yeah, I know about sarcasm, and I thought about what he said while I was in school today, and thought that he might have been sarcastic.

BUT, what if there ARE people in this world, who actually like George of the Jungle over Super Smash Bros Brawl? I mean, just a thought.

You guys attack people on threads, now I'm afraid to even post when I see your avatars and usernames.:scared: JK, but could you be a bit nicer.

And I too am deeply sadden by you.:sad:

Back