*NEW* General Pokemon Chat

you really think that people what to talk on this thread not msn about pokemon all the time i mean people will end up talking about other thing and get carried away with it

you really think that people what to talk on this thread not msn about pokemon all the time i mean people will end up talking about other thing and get carried away with it

I posted a general chat thread above...If people get carried away again then this thread will most likely be closed and or deleted.

Now you're allowed to go a bit off topic in this thread, however not too off topic.

Too off topic:

"OMGGG" "lol.....", "eh......" and "...............'s"

if i see any of those type of posts i will ban all of you and have this forum taken away. dont underestimate me folks im dead serious.

thats your final warning.

As for trading and battling please try and keep it in the other threads, thanks.

Syntax said:
I posted a general chat thread above...If people get carried away again then this thread will most likely be closed and or deleted.

Now you're allowed to go a bit off topic in this thread, however not too off topic.

Too off topic:

As for trading and battling please try and keep it in the other threads, thanks.
your a mod???? but u don't have a mushroom badge lol

once again everyone, i need dittos

isi4201 said:
but this is general POKEMON that means trades battles and talk about pokemon
Couldnt Had said it better myself...(Actually i could but dont wanna ruin the moment)..

I'm not a mod.. never said I was..

Even though this is General Pokemon chat it doesn't mean you have to talk about battling or trading pokemon. If you want to trade or battle use the appropriate threads.

Seeing as this seems to be going off topic I'm going to leave it at that.

if we cant battle and trade and stuff, this thread really acnt do anything here, as there is an official for battling, trading, showing ur team, talking bout eevee, for the underground, so really, no one really had to make this thread, as there is nothing to talk about.....

Do you want to get banned? probably should not argue with syntax..... pretty much the nanny of this sub-forum (No offense! :p)

PokeChamp said:
Do you want to get banned? probably should not argue with syntax..... pretty much the nanny of this sub-forum (No offense! :p)
im not trying to get banned, and i would not want to be banned at all, just saying what i said...... and that is kinda about pokemon because im talking about a pokemon sub forum

if we cant battle and trade and stuff, this thread really acnt do anything here, as there is an official for battling, trading, showing ur team, talking bout eevee, for the underground, so really, no one really had to make this thread, as there is nothing to talk about.....

You do have a point.. I may be wrong.. However if you want to battle or trade just send a private message to the user. Don't "clog" the thread by discussing your battle and or trade. If you want to discuss that then use the appropriate threads.

Is this thread going to get Removed?

Probably not.

Back