*NEW* General Pokemon Chat

Guys, gals... as I said in another thread.

Try to not chat (as this is a forum) If you are lately feeling the forum going slow... is the reason. Gonna do something.

matt are you training it with pokerus? it's faster with it to EV train, is attack and speed maxed yet?

The_Loose_Cannon said:
Moderators notes- ok guys, because the last pokemon chat has spammed itself to death, im starting a new one. the last one got out of control with "OMGGG" "lol.....", "eh......" and "...............'s"

if i see any of those type of posts i will ban all of you and have this forum taken away. dont underestimate me folks im dead serious.

thats your final warning.

TLC

Listen to her.

Slimi said:
What so you mean?

I mean... that every post that we sent... gets more crowded the server... It's getting slower... due unnecessary post like 99% of the posts in this section.

Chicagoan said:
I mean... that every post that we sent... gets more crowded the server... It's getting slower... due unnecessary post like 99% of the posts in this section.
Thank you for making that thread. I feel bad now....

Woah... emma what happened to all of your posts... You too slimi... everybody... Woah lonelyness... No posts...

hm......ello...... im bored...... pikachu pecking at me

i want a darkrai.....where can i get it

post dont matter to me

The Pokemon D/P section was recently cleaned up. Meaning some threads have been deleted and or remade. Thus peoples post count has gone down.

eh... no wonder.... its a good thing they did that.....feels like i just started fresh.....again

@topic- pikachu pecking at me :lol:
did anyone see the pokemon movie yet

wario2ooo said:
eh... no wonder.... its a good thing they did that.....feels like i just started fresh.....again

@topic- pikachu pecking at me :lol:
did anyone see the pokemon movie yet
Yuck, the pokemon show sucks... no offence or anything... Does anyone think mario kart for the wii is going to be awesome?

Back