New Laptop!

Just get a Mac. xP http://apple.com Browse there, and find which one you preffer. *Nod nod*
Unless you're getting it JUST for gaming. >.> If so, then I have no clue what you should get. I'm not much of a PC/computer gamer. The only PC/computer game I really play is WoW, and that's for Mac, obviously.

Yeah, go here for MacBooks and here for MacBook Pros.

Also, try going here for certified refurbished MacBooks/Pros, which can be a few $100 cheaper and if you can, try to see if you can get a student discount here, which can lower the price by $100-$200.

Oh and one more thing, buy extra RAM from other sites unless it's somehow cheaper by buying directly through Apple because usually, Apple likes to over charge a bit on RAM. However, if you want a big hard drive, get it pre-installed; it's just easier that way.

Thanks Nate the Great. It seems like a lot of people recommend Macbooks and I have heard a lot of good stuff about them from my friends and the many stores I have went to recommended it too. I just have to save a couple more hundred dollars and I'll try the student discount thing to get a macbook.

Back