New Pokemon Games?

samXcor3

the best kid!
Oct 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
3732-3369-2853-4491
i hope for new pokemon games=]

Sosa13 said:
wered o i find my friend code im new at this i want it to join te tournament fro brwal btu wer di i find my freind code

wow dude wanna re-post this when your sober? or at least not totally anilated

oooh this is going be awesome witch ones for wii? I don't have a DS only a Wii (and a psp)

Only Pokemon game I would like to see is a remake or new version of Pokemon snap. It would be good for the Wii as the controls for it would work nicely.

Sosa13 said:
what do u do in pokemon snap and y is it so cool
and wat wii gam shoudl i get ??????? And is the Wii online code the one at the adress book???
You take pictures of pokemon. You try to get them to do stuff by chucking stuff at them and then they do cool stuff and you get more points. you should get brawl when it comes out, or mario galaxy before it comes out. and yes the wii online code is on the front of the address book.

@ Everyone else: I'd like to see a DS-Like Pokemon RPG on Wii, and I'm not positive one was for wii, i was just saying I hoped that. Also, I think it would be kinda cool if you controlled pokemon in battles, like you ran around in a 3D plane and pressed buttons to do one of the 4 attacks. When I say a 3D plane I mean like an overhead view of something like Power Stone. God I love that game.

This could be true, but just think i mean they didn't have sites like that for D/P OR R/S. But they did have one somewhat for Pokemon Battle Revolution. Which was for online support. This could have something big to do with online and DS Wii connectivity. I personally can't wait for the next pokemon game :)

Edit: My dream is a MMORPG Pokemon Game. For the Wii?!

guys no offense but nintendo already announced the new mystery dungeons. hope they have wi-fi!

pokemon snap was the shiz!

i remember going insane when i took a picture of mew.

Back