New Side-Port Discovored

NateTheGreat said:
Hmmmm? Wouldn't that port, if it's really a port, be blocked when Wii is on in the base? Maybe it's where Wii clicks, or slides into the base?

Also, I noticed on this picture, the base has a v-shaped divot near the rear, on the inside, which would be on the same side as this new port. Wonder if this divot and that port are related?

but nate! the so called 'secret port' is in the front whereas your 'divot' is in the back

Actually, now that I look at that divot, I'm thinking it's for the little rounded feet on the side we never see to slide into the base.

As for that port, I give up.:(

NateTheGreat said:
Also, I noticed on this picture, the base has a v-shaped divot near the rear, on the inside, which would be on the same side as this new port. Wonder if this divot and that port are related?

maybe thats where the cord would come out

Remember on the bottom of the gamecube it has those bits you can take away to put a modem in there... do you think it could be something like that where you put more memory so it is out of the way or ds games if the designed a touch screen add on, because i heard they were doing that.

Now my head's hurting, i'm deciding to actually w8 for the wii to come out, dare I say it.

Have any of u noticed that the console is shaped like a rhombus? coz its like fat at the front then skinnyer at the bak or it just might be my imagination

no, he's right as long as it's in the base. The Wii is a rectangle (save for the back bottom/back right corner, depending on the orientation), but the stand is angled, making it a trapezoid

Back