New Storage Solution out now for Wii!

goheat

alot is not a word
Feb 27, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
Wii Online Code
1111-1111-1111-1111
From IGN's live blog:

"Finally, talking about an answer to save more content on Wii. Presumably the SD card access. Bill Trinen from NOA takes the stage to show off "a menu." An SD card icon is now located on the bottom-left corner on the WIi Channel interface. Click on it and it'll take you to a Wii Channel area that scrolls 20 times over, allowing you to save up to 200 games. Wii System Menu 4 is the name of this update and it supports high capacity SD cards up to 32BS. You can now download content directly to an SD card now. And you can also launch content directly off the SD card. Sweet gods, thank you! "

http://wii.ign.com/articles/965/965783p1.html

Nintendo, as expected, half-assed the SD feature by just automating the copy to NAND. No surprise there.

The IOS16 that warez users used to pirate is no longer an option, thank goodness.

HBC survives. So does DVDX.

They fixed the bug that the HBC installer and DVDX 3.4 installer use; time to bring out another one.
Twilight Hack no longer works. I’d like to remind everyone that this exploit has been in use for over a year. Whether it comes back or a new game exploit takes its place, I think we can say it’s served us all well.

No new problems expected with BootMii, other than needing a new exploit as mentioned above.

from that blog

Last edited:
yeah i can still play HBC but you can't install it(?). also DVDx stuff doesn't seem to be working for me.

Back