New Super Smash Bro trailer

Sam_Harris

Jul 29, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
8426-6514-9175-8079
It's basically the same but different angles and what not enjoy but wait its fox shotting oooooo
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Karg6oBIog8[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
I like it, especially the arenas- the backgrounds are so much more detailed than they were on smash bros. Also, everything looks slightly darker and shadowy; it makes it look more realistic. Though i do want a full character list please- i heard a roumer that some of the old ones are going to be taken out.

Well we now know that Fox is confirmed for SSBB. I wasent that impressed by the video though, I thought they would show more.... ohhh well still good to see how Snake fights....

Fox has been in it since SSB for the 64. Why would they put him at the end of the video? I was always expecting Fox to stay...

Well, video looks slightly less impressive than I thought it would be. Levels look really cool, though I can't really say much about the gameplay, as that looked pretty much the same as the e3 footage we've all already seen.

Looks like the charector's moves are the same. So, the only difference is new charectors and online play... (But I do LOVE online play. =P)

its good..i hope they'll make another one soon and i hope nintendo can tell us more about the characters in the game like i mean the new ones not just wario pit meta knight and blah blah blah

yeah...i know the old classic are going to be in it like fox c.falcon donkey kong and the rest...and now that i think of it..i dough they will be taking away the characters on Melee...Nintendo is smart and they know that if ppl don't like them they wont pick them and they also know that many ppl liked them..i mean my friend is in love with falco...

Back