*NEW* Tales of Symphonia OVA Trailer (WATCH IT!!)

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
If you cant remember Tales of Symphonia came out on the Game Cube in 2004....but it was HUGE in Japan....it wasnt as well known in America unfortunatley!
OVA is kinda of like the movie of Tales of Symphonia...only its released in episodes...but its looking pretty cool if you ask me!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MpA08bZRn24&feature=PlayList&p=0C034B5B05E8E204&index=17

Its supposed to be released in Spring...but heres the problem....ONLY IN JAPAN! So you could probably order it on the internet so....no worries!

dam...this game was pwnage...I beat it over and over again each with harder difficulty. If you have a PS2 pick up Tales of Abyss, really good game there to. I just wish they had a sequal like....

Like Kratos past and how he was father of Lloyd (that's right, right? o.o, memory kind of old.

RivalDestiny said:
dam...this game was pwnage...I beat it over and over again each with harder difficulty. If you have a PS2 pick up Tales of Abyss, really good game there to. I just wish they had a sequal like....

Like Kratos past and how he was father of Lloyd (that's right, right? o.o, memory kind of old.

I use to own a PS2 but I sold it for some games on my Wii...but the games arent even all that good....ah man im an idiot...but I guess Its time to move to the seventh gen rather than last gen!

Ha your spoiler....kind of wasnt much of a spoiler.....I havent even beat the game and I predicted that......and I was right...WOW!

Fan subbs maybe
Some group will subb it

Back