New User

lexyjbrad

WiiChat Member
Mar 3, 2009
Hi everyone! I am a new user, namely a mom looking for advice! Has anyone heard of homebrewinstallers? My son wants to buy this download and is swearing that it will not void the warranty of our system, and he says he can play all of the old games on it. All the details I have seen look pretty sweet, is this a too good to be true download?

1. what youre looking to do is illegal
2. it requires the wii to be 'chipped' or the Trilight hack, both of which are also illegal.
3. anyone asking payment for the hacks is a theif. the software was released as freeware
4. yes, you can load emulators to play downloaded games (roms)
5. downloading roms is illegal, it is downloading a program that requires payment. uless you already own the game, you cannot possess a rom of that game
6. if you still want to go through with it, pm me for more details.
7. the twilight hack, which technically wont void youre warranty requires Zelda Twilight Princess game
8. it will legally void th warranty

You could just do the right thing and download games off of the wii shop and the twilight hack is not illegal, but there are illegal things you could do with it.

and the twilight hack is not illegal, but there are illegal things you could do with it.
using backdoor entrances is against the EULA. and thus IS illegal. it is using an unauthorized use to load unauthorized programs.

Back