New wii game suggestion: Okami 2

Rob Polak

WiiChat Member
Oct 13, 2007
After playing okami for PS2 a while ago, then later finding out about wii, I thought the best idea for a game for the wii would be Okami 2.
It's so perfect, the game is practically built for the wii cause with the nunchuk you can move around and the pointer to paint with.

I would freakin LOVE this game if it ever came out,
tell me what you think

"This game has been rumored as a game in production for this system, but a Wii version has not yet been announced or confirmed. Please check back for more details as they emerge."
-IGN-

So yea, they may very well be making one already and if not they've heard of the idea.:yesnod:
(good idea, just a known idea)

I would rather than them make an enhanced port of the original. Unless you were following the PS2 around in the last year chances are most Nintendo owners never got to play the original.

ya I wouldn't mind either, think it just might be game of the year if it ever is made

Yeah, I've heard rumors of it off and on for a little while now. But, remember Clover studio, the studio that made Okami, disbanded last October. Although, a lot of the developers from Clover have gone over to a new company called Seeds, the chances of a wii Okami is slightly less likely.

Back