Deanis

Tip#67: Sell Your Wii
Nov 14, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Wii Online Code
4076-9395-0234-2025
wireless_wiiboard.jpg

Quite pleasent really.

That thing looks amazing, just what the doctor ordered. Gotta see what Google has on it, thanks for the info!

Edit: not seeing anything. Got a link or is this just a joke?

Last edited:
That would be such an easy thing for Nintendo to do for us though, and would probably make them so much money.

After thinking about it though, they just enabled usb support for keyboards. Not sure how this one could actually work through the Wiimote. Guess it's possible though, and it sure is pretty.

Yer sorry fellas. It is a photoshop mockup. But I think its an easy way Nintendo could combine a simple keyboard, and the wiimote (using that as the wireless 'transmitter' for the keyboard, and keeping the wiimote as your pointer. of course the keyboard would just sit on your lap, I was thinking of photohopping a nunchuck with a decent grip to the left side of the keyboard which would also work well for online RPGs etc.

Ah yes, something like this could easily work with a usb access point. Thanks for letting us in on this being a Photoshop job, but we should hopefully be seeing the real thing before too much longer.

haha nice work ;)

Not to sure if im going to buy this. I already got an usb keyboard so. ( If it where real that is )

I already knew it was fake when i first saw it, good idea though :D I would really like to have a keyboard for my Wii.

The keyboard design is from Apple's new keyboard design

macbook-keys.jpg

haha I do agree. On the other hand maybe the wireless Mac keyboard would work with with ya Wii anyway. Worth a thought.
BTW, thanks for the reminder on my chocolate wiimote! Theres still some left in the fridge after all those months :p

Back