NewComer, need help!

FireJunkie

WiiChat Member
Jun 30, 2007
Im Buying a Wii In Several Days From Now, And I Need a Recommand For a GOOD Game.

need an answer soon:smilewinkgrin:

Zelda TP is probably the best game out right now. If you like sports, which are alot of fun on Wii, The Bigs just came out--much fun there. The new Madden and Tiger Woods games come out in a couple of months or so too.

well i disagree with all the zelda fans i played it on the gamecube and it was so much better that playing it on the wii... but i will have to say RE4 is much better on the wii than it was on the GC so that means its pretty damn good because that game was so great for the GC. so if you are still looking for a game buy RE4 for the wii and pick up zelda for the GC.

I'd say Twilight Princess.
Or Resident Evil 4. I've not played it on the Wii, but it was great on the GameCube, so I'm assuming that it'll be pretty good.
And all these people, I've noticed, are Pokéfans. For lack of a better word, almost obsessed with Pokémon. So if you don't like Pokémon, I suggest not getting that game just yet.
And DO NOT get Mario Party 8. It sucks.

Last edited:
Zelda is a good pick to start with, by the way Welcome To wiichat..make sure that you understand the Rules of this Forum and if you have any questions PM someone that you think knows things Like me or the one that has alot of Post instead of creating it on a thread :) enjoy yourself here.

Mario party 8 does not suck its just very shallow on the single player side but if you have friends which i think you probably do then its great. but still the single player has a few hours worth of fun. Super Paper Mario is also very great, and if you want something thats just really fun and like not complex pick up Elibits its alot of fun or at least i thought it was.

Belmont said:
Mario party 8 does not suck its just very shallow on the single player side but if you have friends which i think you probably do then its great. but still the single player has a few hours worth of fun. Super Paper Mario is also very great, and if you want something thats just really fun and like not complex pick up Elibits its alot of fun or at least i thought it was.

You honestly think Twilight Princess is funner on the gamecube...?

vagrant said:
You honestly think Twilight Princess is funner on the gamecube...?

Funner isn't even a word.
It's more fun.
And please don't be offended, it's just a grammar lesson. ^^
No insult or anything. Example, you shouldn't get mad at your teachers if they're trying to teach you something you've yet to learn.

Back