NewComer, need help!

yes i think its more fun on the gamecube. I didnt like the way the sword mechanics worked on the wii version i thought they could have done better. And i just like the standard controls more not that i dont love the wiis controls i just enjoyed zelda more with the GC controller. But hey thats just me.

Koukin said:
Funner isn't even a word.
It's more fun.
And please don't be offended, it's just a grammar lesson. ^^
No insult or anything. Example, you shouldn't get mad at your teachers if they're trying to teach you something you've yet to learn.

I am well aware of the proper grammar. It was just easier to type "funner." And I don't have any teachers to get mad at, having graduated from both Highschool and College.

And i just like the standard controls more not that i dont love the wiis controls i just enjoyed zelda more with the GC controller

Exactly it's standard. Standard is no fun.

vagrant said:
I am well aware of the proper grammar. It was just easier to type "funner." And I don't have any teachers to get mad at, having graduated from both Highschool and College.

I figured, but it's just an example. ^^
Just as long as y'know.

Search the rest of the forums, everyone on here as already asked this question numerous times, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to hear it once more.

Personally, if you like mario, go with Super Paper Mario.
If that is not your thing, zelda is a great game.

My two favourite games thus far are Zelda TP and Mario Strikers Charged (If you live in Europe/Australia/NZ its already out, if in the US it comes out on the 30th of July).

I personally prefer the Zelda TP Wii version as its fun to slash enemies or aim the bow with the Wii Remote in your hand, just my opinion though. I wouldn't recommend Pokemon Battle Revolution unless your a die hard Pokemon fan.

wario2ooo said:
RE4, smooth move, zelda, and metal slug anthology

im not going to like Metal Slug Anthology was the first game i bought for the wii haha. I bought a new system that is all about a new control style and i buy Metal Slug haha it does not use the motion sensing except for throwing grenades but yeah its awesome you should buy it. Wario2ooooo you get rep for owning and liking this game.

TP! Zelda is probably the best choice. Ive also heard RE4 is great.
Anyway, im not sure where your from (sorry if ive missed something), im assuming your from America and therefore you would be unable to buy super mario strikers charged which i would have recommended. Anyway, i reckon Zelda TP is the best choice........

Thx again for all the advices, but I need 1 more.
My friend adviced me to get DBZ Tenkaichi2 and Avater, The last air bender.
What I wanted to know is are they even worth the money?

DBZ is fun but i dont know if i would pick it over all the other games we have talked about and no way for avater that game is a waste... www.segasages.com go check out some reviews (although somtimes i think this site cuts down scores on wii games).

IGN gave Avatar: The Last Airbender a 5.1, here are the closing comments

"Avatar: The Last Airbender gets a passing grade, but unlike the fun and entertaining television show, the game falls well short of greatness. As a straightforward beat-'em-up, the title seems to have the right formula, including solid control and a surprisingly intuitive character upgrade system. It even includes a strong selection of levels and characters. But the game rarely represents the Nickelodeon show well, sometimes lacking satisfying collision detection during combat, featuring sparse voice work and facial animation, and omitting a multiplayer mode altogether. In the show, the Avatar's primary power is that he can fly. He's an Airbender and he can take to the skies. In the game, he rarely leaves the ground.

The Last Airbender flies to Wii as a direct port of the previous iterations with updated controls. For the most part, the control enhancements are beneficial to the experience. I especially like the challenges where you must use the Wii-mote to draw calligraphy. Meanwhile, I could honestly take or leave the amendments introduced to combat control – specifically, instead of tapping buttons to execute special bending moves, you now hold the B trigger and motion up, down, left or right with the pointer. Sure, it can be more immersive, but it's also a little clunkier than simply mashing a button."

Matt Casamassina

Well from this I would rent it first to make sure you like it before purchasing :)

Back