Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Newish and unsure.

Discussion in 'GoldenEye 007' started by Pyro17, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Pyro17

Pyro17 WiiChat Member

I'm new but not that new reaching lv15 slowly, mainly because I'm not that good to tbh.
    But my point is I saw a player lv4 with 0 eliminations and 10 deaths with xp of 440 where I had 6 kills and 5 deaths and only xp of 170. How is that possible?

2. Zanapher

Zanapher WiiChat Member

he may have gotten those points with a combination of playing that game mode and being on that map for the first time, either that or he played on every other map but the one you were on and got the exp bonus for playing that game mode on every map. you might remember getting exp points just for playing on a map for the first time right?

3. trollface

trollface WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Zanapher got it. I completely forgot about these little bonuses. Crap I just unlocked CC and have yet to play but now I will for sure play it just to get the bonus points.

4. Pyro17

Pyro17 WiiChat Member

Thanks Zanapher and Trollface. Didn't actually realise that happened, I must have not been paying attention when I got big xp's at the start.

5. Jedi Namor

Jedi Namor WiiChat Member

Like the others said it could be a combination of things. Playing that map for the first time, playing that mode for the first time, and getting tag team assists. If you look under Combat Abilities you'll notice a Tag Team one, so he could have started to shoot at someone and another person could have killed them and finished that Ability.