Next DBZ. Which console?

solidwii

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
3793-3115-0550-6066
I mean everyone knows Atari is most likely going to make another one my question is which console is it going to be on? A majority of the past ones have been on the PS2 but Atari isn't on good terms with sony because the price of the PS3. A couple of them have been on the cube and only one has been on the wii. The wii is the only one out of the PS3, Wii, and 360 to get one so im going to say the next one is going to be on the wii. Any objections?

It will be on the wii and they probably wouldnt have to tone down the graphics since the graphics cant get much better.

Why don't they make adventure Dragonball games like they do on the handhelds? So what if Sagas sucked, it was still a cool experience in my opinion. And Atari will probably release it for all three consoles as well, so even if you don't agree with the control mechanism of the Wii, you can still have fun playing it on the 360 or Ps3.

Kamikaze said:
Why don't they make adventure Dragonball games like they do on the handhelds? So what if Sagas sucked, it was still a cool experience in my opinion. And Atari will probably release it for all three consoles as well, so even if you don't agree with the control mechanism of the Wii, you can still have fun playing it on the 360 or Ps3.
Don't see them releasing another Budokai on 360. Most likely Wii and PS3. If they made another Sagas type game (I hope they do; it would be KICKASS on Wii), it may release on all 3 systems, considering Xbox saw the 1st DBZ Sagas.

Back