Next Legend of Zelda - How will it be??

I love Twilight princess, and I hope they contiue from there. The graphics were amazing, and I dont really like windwaker's graphics as much. Too.... Ergh. Besides, at the end, remember what Midna says? She is about to say somthing to Link, but doesnt! And I loved the story line, the charecters.. I just hope they make the charecters have actual voices!:yesnod:

I highly doubt that The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess will be the last traditional Zelda. Their same formula for the Zelda series has worked for over two decades and I don't think they're going to abruptly get rid of tradition.

RJU690 said:
I highly doubt that The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess will be the last traditional Zelda. Their same formula for the Zelda series has worked for over two decades and I don't think they're going to abruptly get rid of tradition.

Even Miyamoto reffered that TP was going to be the last Zelda game of its kind...

It may be a different Legend of Zelda that we are used to play, like I said previously, you either will love it or hate it...

INEED2WII said:
No one, pay attention and read the post a little more thoroughly. Jeez, calm down dude, we got soldiers dying everyday and starvation in the world and your upset like you personally own the rights to the Zelda series.

I ain't biting. What a generic statement! I don't own the rights to Zelda, nup, but Wind Waker was my all time favorite. I overreact a bit too much when one of my favorite games seems like its being dissed and also when it has been stolen from me as well. Oh how I long to play it again. I was also playing about you see, but right now I am dead serious. Wind Waker was one of the best games I ever played. My least favorite Zelda that I've played has got to be Majora.

Last edited:
Monsteroids said:
I ain't biting. What a generic statement! I don't own the rights to zelda, nup, but Wind Waker was my all time favorite. I overreact a bit too much when one of my favorite games seems like its being dissed and also when it has been stolen from me as well. Oh how I long to play it again.
Ain't biting? generic statement? What do you mean?Stolen from you? I have no idea what you are talking about. I do know this, you seem angry and bro i'm here to tell you that there is alot more in this world to be angry at, than being defensive about a game

INEED2WII said:
Ain't biting? generic statement? What do you mean?Stolen from you? I have no idea what you are talking about. I do know this, you seem angry and bro i'm here to tell you that there is alot more in this world to be angry at, than being defensive about a game

Everyone uses that line. It gets old. Seeing how this thread has to do with Zelda I see nothing wrong with sharing my opinion on how Wind Waker is. I think the next game should be like Wind Waker, but bigger! More to explore. Another thing, its a gaming forum so get rid of the overused lines! Gaming is one of my favorite hobbies, this is a gaming forum, so let the game related discussions begin! :yesnod:

First person, that sounds cool.

Last edited:
Sorry if "everyone" uses lines your speaking of buddy. But as for me, I say what I mean with conviction. I personally have never heard anyone quote that but if they did, atleast that means that people don't allow pointless opinions and comments go to farand keep a level head. Your certainly entitled to your own opinion, but a threat is not a opinion. So go start a gaming forum where you can monitor overused lines and opinions are actually threats....

INEED2WII said:
Sorry if "everyone" uses lines your speaking of buddy. But as for me, I say what I mean with conviction. I personally have never heard anyone quote that but if they did, atleast that means that people don't allow pointless opinions and comments go to farand keep a level head. Your certainly entitled to your own opinion, but a threat is not a opinion. So go start a gaming forum where you can monitor overused lines and opinions are actually threats....

Wow, you are waaay to literal for my taste, whatever.

Just calling you out since you seem to want scream and raise hell, sporty. Just remember it's only a game...it's only a game...

Yes INEED2WII save that crap for the lounge! This is about Zelda not about war and starvation! A game is something worth to get angry about, especially Zelda!

Joe said:
Yes INEED2WII save that crap for the lounge! This is about Zelda not about war and starvation!
The "crap" had a point, and the point was made. Dont open up a new can of worms. I'm sure if you read the thread you'll understand. Your intelligent enough, right?

INEED2WII said:
The "crap" had a point, and the point was made. Dont open up a new can of worms. I'm sure if you read the thread you'll understand. Your intelligent enough, right?

Hey like I said save it for the lounge. You seem to caught up in others things rather than video games. Why did you even come to Wiichat?

Back