Next Nintendo 64 VC Game?

For me Zelda's are nothing to get exited over. I know most people do not agree with me.

Hmm..I heard somewhere Starfox64 would be dropping the first week of February....

ITA about the whole Zelda thing. I really don't care about the old Zeldas especially when I have Twiligh Princess already. Maybe I'll get OoT just because for me thats what put LoZ on the map and I always got stuck when I was a kid playing it. However its not my money so do what you like. As for Mario Party I can't think of a more wasteful use of money. The new is about to come out so why would I get the old one? Pretty much the same format except less characters and less fun things to do. I was going to download Mario Kart but I heard that you can't save it so that kinda ruins the joy of it for me. Heres to hoping Nintendo fixes this stuff soon. There should be a single solid way of saving EVERY VC game that they put out.

you can save. you press home and go to wii menu. when you come back to it it will be right where you left off.

Lobstermobster said:
you can save. you press home and go to wii menu. when you come back to it it will be right where you left off.

Thats a poor excuse for a save system...

Every game they've announced for N64, I own. My N64 is still hooked up so I can play Goldeneye once in a while. But of the announced ones, I'd like to see Star Fox most just because I already have OoT on both the Collector's Edition and the Master Quest disc for GC. All it will do for me on the VC is enable me to be lazier and not need to get up to change the disc. I'd really love to see Donkey Kong 64 cuz I never even played that. It just kinda sucks cuz I look at the list of N64 games on Wikipedia and I feel like there weren't really that many great games. Even if there were, most of the games I really want are SNES games. I'll take Super Metroid over anything on N64!

Why not the old games like: Mario Is Missing or Mario's Time Machine? I know it's not on Nintendo's priority list, but they should still release it nonethless.

Back