Nfl!!!!

zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
payton manning, reggie bush, duce mcalister, drew brees, marving harrisson, colts, saints...........this are some of the words youll here alot tonight as the NFL kicks off the new season.........well in this thread, i want you to post your favourite player, team, and your 2 picks that will appear in this years super bowl in arizona, and ofcourse.the team that will take it all, here you can also express your opinion on what is going on in the league, and future matches results, we will try to keep this going through the whole season

Last edited:
Randy moss-favourite player
San Diego chargers-fave team
Saints vs Cahrgers-super bowl teams
Saints will take it all, tho i hope the chargers do

wario2ooo said:
Favorite team....Raiders....lol...yaah....

the raiders i think will do good this year, even tho they lost randy moss to the patriots, they are in a very good quaterback situation, i think that they will start Dante Culpepper, but if he fails to do the job, they have jemarcous russel to back him up, it will be his first year in the nfl after being picked 1 overall in the draft, so i think your favourite team may just be the team to beat

^iwouldnt blame you, i might put a hundred or 2 on them

Well that game was a failure. Brees got worked, and Peyton was well Peyton. I love the chargers but I can't see them beating the pats and the colts out to make it to the bowl, before the game I thought saints for sure in the bowl, but now I'm thinking they might not be up to the task, but 16 more weeks to figure their shiz out. Ideal super bowl for me would be chargers vs saints like zapasant said, but I think san diego has more talent on d than new orleans, and as for offense I expect Rivers to be better, and I mean LT is going to be LT and then Gates, we should be aight.

Oh and BTW I wouldn't get too excited about the Raiders chances, unless they can get Russel to sign and their players to actually exhibit some effort I expect them to go at best 6-10, but I hope they prove me wrong (when they play KC and Denver :smilewinkgrin: ).

blueovalboy7 said:
Well that game was a failure. Brees got worked, and Peyton was well Peyton. I love the chargers but I can't see them beating the pats and the colts out to make it to the bowl, before the game I thought saints for sure in the bowl, but now I'm thinking they might not be up to the task, but 16 more weeks to figure their shiz out. Ideal super bowl for me would be chargers vs saints like zapasant said, but I think san diego has more talent on d than new orleans, and as for offense I expect Rivers to be better, and I mean LT is going to be LT and then Gates, we should be aight.

Oh and BTW I wouldn't get too excited about the Raiders chances, unless they can get Russel to sign and their players to actually exhibit some effort I expect them to go at best 6-10, but I hope they prove me wrong (when they play KC and Denver :smilewinkgrin: ).

ya you are right, if the raiders dont sign russel then their chances are very bad, considering that dante culppeper isnt the most consistent QB, by that i mostly mean disipline wise, so if russel doesnt sign then the raiders are done.....again

as for the chargers going to the super, i really just picked them because they are my favourite team, i think they will be one of the top teams this seasons, but we also have to look at the other side of the coin, wich is ofcourse..........playoffs, this team is way too inexperienced in the postseason and i dont think that Ladimian Tomlinson can carry them all the way to the superbowl, my pick to come from that side of the tree is most difinitely the teams that are in everyones mind, the colts or the pats, these teams have major experience in the postseason, but there is a team right now that everybody is leaving out and not really giving them any attention and thats the baltimore ravens, this team easly has the best defence in the league by far, and i belive you can all agree, but the punch line here is that now they have steve mcnair as their QB, and steve mcnair can lead this team a long way......i think you guys should really keep the ravens in the back of your mind, and as for the saints.... they will be a succsess this year, i know it, everybody has their bad games, dont be surprised if this team wins it all, i sure wont be

Yea I live in San Diego probably 5 minutes from the stadium and people here love their chargers, they care more about them than they do the padres, and I know we would love nothing more than to see them make it to the superbowl and you know maybe we can, new coach, new attitude, may not have a 14-2 season again, but we surely have the opportunity to do so with the amount of talent thats on the roster. Only reason I brought the colts into the discussion was because of how badly they embarrassed the saints offense last night, held them to three points and the saints d got them a touchdown, but colts are a scary matchup for anyone. If they play like that week in and week out they easily could go undefeated. As for the ravens and mcnair, I'm biased on the fact that I dislike mcnair and baltimore, essentially I hope they don't make the playoffs so the chargers won't have to face them. I love discussing football so lets keep this going for the season, sound good?

Denver Broncos - favorite Team (I'm from Colorado)

-Super Bowl-(I hope the Broncos Make it, but if not)
With Broncos~Broncos Vs. Saints
Without Broncos~Saints Vs. Chargers

Favorite Player As Of Now - Champ Bailey

gamerdude247 said:
Denver Broncos - favorite Team (I'm from Colorado)

-Super Bowl-(I hope the Broncos Make it, but if not)
With Broncos~Broncos Vs. Saints
Without Broncos~Saints Vs. Chargers

Favorite Player As Of Now - Champ Bailey

Very nice, the broncos have strengthened up their team, so I think it's going to be a shootout between them and the chargers. Both teams have good defenses (broncos better at defending the pass/chargers better at defending the run IMO), and unproven qbs, and fantastic running games, should be good for the whole season.

blueovalboy7 said:
Yea I live in San Diego probably 5 minutes from the stadium and people here love their chargers, they care more about them than they do the padres, and I know we would love nothing more than to see them make it to the superbowl and you know maybe we can, new coach, new attitude, may not have a 14-2 season again, but we surely have the opportunity to do so with the amount of talent thats on the roster. Only reason I brought the colts into the discussion was because of how badly they embarrassed the saints offense last night, held them to three points and the saints d got them a touchdown, but colts are a scary matchup for anyone. If they play like that week in and week out they easily could go undefeated. As for the ravens and mcnair, I'm biased on the fact that I dislike mcnair and baltimore, essentially I hope they don't make the playoffs so the chargers won't have to face them. I love discussing football so lets keep this going for the season, sound good?

Sounds just fine, and i for one also dislike the ravens but they are a huge threat to anyone who plays them so as much as we may hate them, we really need to keep them in the picture, aaaaaaaaaaaa and the colts, they will be mentioned alot this year, this team is a real triple threat from all sides of the field, Offence (manning, harrison) deffence (not really anyone that stands out from the rest, but the defence is very stable, they really need help deffending rushes, so i wouldnt be surprised if they ended up getting a new deffensive coordinator) and special teams, ( this team has easly one of the most clutch kickers in the history of the nfl, adam vinetiery, i preaty sure that he has never misssed as field goal in the colts dome) so this team is a deffinate favourite,

and a team right now who im really shaky about right now are the New York Giants, they are a very well liked team in my family, considering that we used to live in the new york suburb area, but since the loss of tiki barber and the inexperience of eli manning and the very tough division they are in, i just dont see them playing this post season..............any comments on this comming game between the giants vs cowboys?

As for the ravens unfortunately we do have to worry about them, but they're no better than an 11-5 team in the division they're in.

As for the giants, eli needs to prove something to me before I give him any credit. I think the cowboys should beat the giants, romo isn't a bad qb, just had a few unstable starts. I think the giants, if they can get some chemistry in the locker room may squeak in as a wild card, but I expect big things out of the nfc west this year, everybody has gotten better over there.

Back