Nfl!!!!

so right now im watching the bears vs the chargers, ...................is anyone else dissapointed, or is this really a game of wits

zapasant93 said:
so right now im watching the bears vs the chargers, ...................is anyone else dissapointed, or is this really a game of wits
I'm really disappointed with how the chargers have played so far, can't do anything on offense. I think we should see a little better production in the second half, but I have give it up to the bears for playing great d so far. Rivers needs to step up though.

ima a hardcore fan so im not gonna change the channel but i should, this game is not living up to the hype, the only moment that had me go "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" was when rex got rocked in the first half..........ill be tunning into the second half .....i hope it brings a little more excitement here in my home

Well you have to consider that both teams have better defenses than their opposing offenses if that makes sense.

TURNOVER! Then a personal foul, how much is chicago going to give us?

Wow, can the refs eff us over any harder?

Last edited:
chargers PUNT RECOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow now I'm happy. Had me scared for a bit. Quite a few surprises around the league today.

yaaaaa, biggest surprise for me was...............the lions start as a winning team :yikes:

but any ways, im gone to go watch one of the most intecipated games tonight giants vs cowboys

ill see ya guys tomorow with some opinions

Enjoy the game, should be decent, my biggest surprise was the loss by the eagles, that one I expected at least to be closer.

EDIT: (I was thinking of a different games score, it was close, but I expected them to win that one)

Last edited:
blueovalboy7 said:
Enjoy the game, should be decent, my biggest surprise was the loss by the eagles, that one I expected at least to be closer.

Yeah, McNabb couldn't make the plays. But, the Titans won! And they'll play the Colts next, whom they've beat before on a 50+ field goal.

^^wait, wasnt it a 62yrd field goal or am i thinking of a different game?

manufan15 said:
Yeah, McNabb couldn't make the plays. But, the Titans won! And they'll play the Colts next, whom they've beat before on a 50+ field goal.
Sorry to dash your hopes, but I think the colts should be able to handle your titans, just like I think new england is going to beat the chargers next week. Colts are just a better team overall, and same goes for the pats over the chargers from what I've seen from all four teams this first weekend.

cowboys vs giants

it was a very decent game, it all i have to say, both QBs played very very good, the WR were on their game, TO had a crazy catch to put the giants ahead, and plaxico burres cought 8 passes for 144 yards, but the player of the game, without a doubt was......drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............Tony Romo, the dallas cowboys QB threw for a carrer high 345 yards and 4 tuochdown passes.............

this game was one of the best games this sunday, even tho in the end it was a 2 possesion game but even tho the giants lost, they still played a great game

this game wins the best of week 1

the most hyped up game for next week is chargers vs patriots......this game is a must watch....then again, thats what we said about bears vs giants

any comments on this weeks play?

The Cowboys Giants game was fun to watch, but what a horrendous display of, or should I say lack of defense. Even though Eli did have 4 tds he still didn't prove that he is a quality qb, he was making his same ole stupid mistakes, he just got lucky that Plaxico can bail him out anytime Eli throws to him. Romo played solid, I was happy to see him bounce back so well. T.O. well what else do you expect from one of the league's elite.

Notable performance for me would be Randy Moss on the pats, 9 grabs for 183 yards and a td, all this without being able to practice much with Brady. Looks like he found a home where he's happy, now maybe we'll see what he's really capable of.

I think the Chargers/Bears game was pretty intense in the second half, 1st half was boring, but I liked how the bolts came back.

I must say I'm not happy that Denver won, but that was a good one too.

Biggest upset by far would have to go to Houston for beating Kansas City, props to Schaub and the Texans.

As for next week, I hope the Chargers can get their act together on offense and play some solid coverage on defense otherwise Brady and Moss are going to have a field day (pardon the pun). If the Chargers take this game the rest of the league better look out.

well i know this thread isnt usually to bring negative energy here.............but most of us know what happened to kevin everret during the bills vs broncos, they said he will most likely be paralized for life but he has made amazing recovery is now able to move his legs and arms a litle bit, so doctors are calling it a MIRACLE, anyways bet of wishes to him and his family..

ok new topic...................Bengals vs ravens last night, bengals won 27-20, but 24 of the 27 bengals points came from a ravens offensive tournover...............................so what do you think guys?................Great bengals deffence or horrible ravens offence.................you be the judge

Yea I am glad to hear that Everett is making a "miraculous" medical comeback, they say it is likely that he will be able to walk out of the hospital by the time they release him.

So last night was kinda boring with two lackluster games. First I'll start with the Ravens/Bengals game, happy with the result, not happy with the play. Bengals should have easily put that one away by the 3rd quarter, but they let the Ravens come back and guess what Mcnair sucks, like we all knew he did. He lost the Ravens the game that the Bengals gave them. Was just a crappy game offensively by both teams and a decent game defensively, but like I had happy the Ravens lost. As for the 49ers/Cardinals game, not exactly a blockbuster matchup but between division rivals is always nice. You have to admit that you expected the 49ers to win that game, they improved greatly over the course of last season and the off season, but the Cardinals had as well, so I figured it would be a close one, and it was. For 3 and a half quarters the game was dull and boring, but in the 4th it was very entertaining and glad to see Alex Smith show some grit and win the game for his team. Nothing amazing, just hung in there and got his team the win. (I was a 49er fan when I was little, so I'm a little biased)

What do you guys think about the Patriots getting caught videotaping the Jets defensive coach's hand signals, sure the Jets aren't that great, but they shouldn't have lost as badly as they did.

Last edited:
Back