NFS Carbon

epikon

WiiChat Member
Nov 11, 2006
UK
Wii Online Code
6669-5605-4028-6511
Got the game today, it is absolutely amazing. Playing it with manual gears makes it near realistic (well realistic enough for it to be fun). Its really difficult aswell with manual because you have to steer, gear up and down, race and use your other team mates. Took my a while to get used to it but i have to say once i won my first race I loved the game. Im getting there slowly and with all the cars and modfications this game will offer alot of game play. the graphic is smart aswell and i cant hardly notice any frame rate issues. I highly recommend this game! IGN gave it a complete bullshit review of 7.5!

nfs carbon isnt that great, it gets really old, really fast, i would say it got a 7.5 cause the controls arent great, just my opinion

7.5 is a pretty good review. this isnt school where a 75 is just average. the framerate in nfsC is a bit choppy so i think that had a lot to do with IGN's review. they saw this as a lack of polish.

I just got this game, I thought the controls are pretty good. I have it set up where I tilt the nunchuk to turn, and the wii-mote is held at 45 degrees. Me thinks people are having issues adapting to the new playing style.

I havent played NFS carbon.. but I can say from owning several of the others that they are all great games, but do get old if you play them over and over. Its one of those games that are fun to play every once in awhile for a change.. least in my opinion

I like the game and I like to lean the chuck to steer and use mote as gas pedal.

i personally think its great u want to see my car though can't remember wat its called but its a mercedes something :confused: its awesome!

Career Status: 60%

I think its quality, but I haven't played it in manual. People were saying that the controls were difficult, when I don't find them hard at all. Love the game, loooove drifting. Gonna do a review on it some time :) About 12% through career, got Zelda today so started playing that :p

Wii17 said:
doesnt work with steering wheel as no control schemes allow it to act like a wheel

When I first got the game, I tried putting it in sideways to make it work... but realizing it was very difficult to press the gas, among other things, I decided not to. ^_^

Wii17 said:
doesnt work with steering wheel as no control schemes allow it to act like a wheel
yes it does, it works with the buttons facing up or towards you. i have the steering wheel and it works fine. theres a little icon in 1 player mode that shows you the steering wheel and it registers all my turns just fine.

Just beat Wolf. I was one lucky bastard and managed to get the pink slip in the random wild card selections. I now own his aston martin with top level engine, breaks etc. i havent even unlocked them yet!

just got to beat 1 last boss i think ;) and im finished!
Canyon races are the hardest!

Career Status: 95%

WIIMAN999

Back