Nintendo 3DS Video Recorder

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Iwata has annouced the Nintendo 3DS will have a 3D Video Recorder! I guess people may want to consider a 4GB, 8GB, or Even a 16GB memory card before picking up this system up.

Yes I know.
It seems great having a 3D camcorder out of the box. It all depends upon if the cameras any good

No, he said it would be possible, by an future actualization, but he don´t stated if it´s going to be a via software, or with a newer console version.

No the camera is rubbish, even when taking still photos, its grainy as hell, even with proper lighting its barley half decent.

Are they even going to release it? I guess it was some kind of gimmick.

3D in itself is a gimmick. A camera on a video game is a gimmick. /insert inception joke here

Not that I'm pessimistic about it, gimmicks can still be cool.

I think they may want to consider releasing it, especially to attract new customers during even its price.

This November, a new system update for the portable Nintendo 3DS™ system will enable owners to capture 3D video footage. People will be able to record and view moments from birthday parties, soccer games and holiday events, or create their own original 3D productions and show them to others in 3D, all without the need for special glasses.

Apparently it is being released. More on that system update as well, here:

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=161135

Back