Nintendo DS or Wii

jsm61103

WiiChat Member
Nov 3, 2009
Hi, I have been struggling with what to get my kids for Christmas. Nintendo DS or the Wii system. I have 2 boys ages 6 & 4.

My 6 year old keeps asking for DS. They have playstation & xbox and they are bored with them and I'm afraid the same with happen with the DS. I figured the Wii may be more interactive and something new.

Please please please help me make a decision.

I am glad I found this board because making a decision on this is killing me because I want to make the right choice.

Thanks

I'd go with the Wii yeah, because they can be more active. Plus, I think it's a lot more enjoyable rather than just sitting down all the time to play.

Definitely a Wii. They will both love it, and multiplayer on it should be a blast for them. Best of luck.

wii cause it get internet but now they have a dsi am gonna get that cause that has a camera and internet connections when i finally get it i can play somthing else when my mom's on my wii gosh she needs to get off of my wii i never play it
but yea wii is better

Wii is better.
If you'd buy a DS you need to get both of them a DS or they'll be fighting over who can play it etc. On a Wii they can play together, and for young kids it's a lot easier to get the grips of. (A boy of 4 plays Xbox? Wow I'm so far behind on my time <.< )

I hope this unanimous response helps you =D

Back