Nintendo - Files Patent For Online Invitation System

paintba||er said:

Ya, thats one of the biggest problems that you just pointed out. There isn't any games that use it.
ok if theres so much wrong with the wii and its online . since i can tell u cleary cant wait to give the wii a chance why do u own a wii

tomqman said:
ok if theres so much wrong with the wii and its online . since i can tell u cleary cant wait to give the wii a chance why do u own a wii
I do give it a chance, its just not doing too good so far. This may change in the future, but it is very disappointing as of now. I'm just not a fanboy like most members here that refuse to acknowledge the Wii's many flaws. I will have all three consoles very soon anyway.

Maybe by the time Batallion Wars (if it comes out before Brawl) they'll have the online deal down packed. Or at least hopefully 75% as good as Xbox Live. I'd be happy with that.

But they can't mess up Brawl's online... They just... Can't... It's what I've been waiting for since December... Don't do it to us Nintendo!

Would be great :D

Not that I have any friends that will play as much online as me ;) So I would just have to settle on adding you guys ;)

paintba||er said:
But if all of these things already have similar systems Nintendo shouldn't be able to patent it.

If microsoft havent patented it then nintendo can.
Also if nintendo filed the patent before microsoft even thuoght of the idea the Microsoft is the one who is copying

Back