Nintendo: 'High-End' graphics in the pipeline?

I had the RF unite for my SNES and then I didn't buy another console until the PS2 (I know, it's not Nintendo, sorry) and by then my house had newer TVs with the av stuff.

-KB said:
its cool the ps2 was a great videogame machiene.

too bad sont got cocky with it, and now the ps3 will suck.

Agreed. I like the PS1 (twas my first) and PS2. But PS3 is gonna suck.

What I would like to know is how sony expects to have a good enoughf motion sensor by this year? Nintendo has been working on it much monger than Sony.

remember there sony! they can put there console together with tape, and make the disk drive move by little hampsters, and still be the best.

[end sarcasm]

I think they are right to concentrate more on the game than the grapics.

I'm hoping to get a new bigger television at christmas so i can enjoy the wii even more.

Ha-Ha

The video that show the Ps3 controller looks a bit wierd just the way it reacts to movement of the contorller a bit late, might just be me. And he didn't do it like most gamers would, shaking it widly and then thorwing it aginst the ground when they screw up.

registerednerd said:
just as long as it's color and at least standard def resolution, providing it's nintendo, I'll buy it. I don't understand the others, you go to someone's house and play Xbox, the goal of the game is to shoot each other. Then you switch to PS2, and shoot at each other; it just looks better. Then you go to 360 and it starts looking preatty damn good, but you're still just shooting at each other.
I know this has nothing to do w/nintendo, but I just have an issue w/this. I have never seen a ps2 game that looked better than an xbox game.

saturnine said:
I know this has nothing to do w/nintendo, but I just have an issue w/this. I have never seen a ps2 game that looked better than an xbox game.
Yeh I know exactly where your coming from theres all these people raving about how good playstation is but to me its a piece of junk

deity_link said:
Yeh I know exactly where your coming from theres all these people raving about how good playstation is but to me its a piece of junk

True..true playstation is rubbish, even though i did used to have one(there was never that many good games) and looking at the ps3 it may have better grapics but when it and the price was revealed at E3 this year it shocked some fans and i don't blame them it looks like sony will have a tough time with it.

i mean who would pay $500-600 dollars for it cause really the only real difference is new graphics.

more like 600 - 720 or somethin with tax and one game added

and of course, the point of the ps3 is that the graphics are incredible, so most true gamers would never waste their money on the 500 dollar version which does not include HD support... which is extremely important to a system that's best feature is its graphics

wii will decimate the competition, even if the graphics ended up being exactly the same as the gamecubes

Back