Nintendo Music

neutron2k

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2007
Southampton
Wii Online Code
3483-8834-3884-9817
Has anyone ever noticed how the music from any Nintendo software always seems to shine out above any other games you've ever played?

Its rare that I get a games song stuck in my head (with the exception of Monkey Island!), but whenever I play a Nin game, its stuck there for days! I've had the Wii sports intro jingle stuck in my mind ALL day.

Yesterday it was a Zelda track!

Brilliant music department :)

I'm not a major fan of the music in Nintendo games, but the music from the Metroid series rules! So atmospheric and moody, reminds me of some of Aphex Twin's early work.

The Nintendo music is catchy but I think the game with the best music (this is my opinion of course) is Halo. The music is brillant and stays in my head for weeks on end.

Its great to see how far music has come in games, its such a key part of a game but some developers still seem to brush it off like it isn't.

Nintendo has a mixed bag in most of their games. They made some good boss themes but Zelda WW and TP had some terrible compositions and a few good ones.

i get so into the games i dont even realize that there is music, the only track i could name off hand would be the mario theme and thats just cos everyones heard a milllllllion times.

yeah, i can only have my tv volume on the very first click or the wii will be way too loud...

dirtdevil[FTv6] said:
For some reason I'll be watching tv at a volume not to high, like normal and when i turn the wii on I have to turn it down.

I know what you mean I'll have my tv on 10/100 and when I play my PS2 I have to turn it down to about 8. I barely use mostly anything over 20.

I get so into the game that i totally forget about the music. Im more focused on whats happening not how it sounds.

Back