nintendo pokemon

link1992

WiiChat Member
Feb 9, 2011
Ireland
Wii Online Code
7012-2129-9757-1117
when ever is nintendo going to make a pokemon game like the ones for the gameboy and ds for the wii

Whenever they grow a f***ing open mind. I don't understand it ethier, they've could have done it with GC as an open world game, but no.

yeah

yeah like they made a b*lls of pokemon colosseum and gales of darkness i thought when i bought them that they were going to be like the old games but they screwed it up

Oh come on, Pokemon Colloseum and XD were great, IMO.

But yeah, I really want a 3D game to come out for the Wii.

man

man they both sucked i just got bored catch dark pokemon :/

I just can´t imagine a classic Pokemon RPG on Wii, is already stablished as a Portable game, and how it will work?, Will they have to include all Pokemons?, It would be a Brand New Region only for that game, Would you have the ability to travel to all existing regions?, It´s a enourmous task, Impossible to make everyone happy, and it would have many lovers, but in the other hand are the many haters. Sure They´ll never do it for a Home console, no matter how much it will sell (which is weird) They are just not risking their part of the market.

Last edited:
Its like Mario 64 compared to Mario Galaxy. I hate Galaxy, it reminds me of the classic s*** I'm not into anymore, but thats why other people enjoy it. I enjoyed SM64 because it was Open World (Plus Mario Sunshine), but people preferred Classic Mario, however, I feel thats who they're ONLY SELLING IT TO NOW! If this was a Restaurant type service... you should serve BOTH F***ING DISHES BECAUSE THAT'S BUISNESS! Same with pokémon, if they like the Console version thats similar to portable, make that version. If they what a newer Console build of the game do that too.

Last edited:
gud

gud points but i think if they did it theyd make a b*lls of it and screw up the game but id like to c wat they could do with a wii game it wood be intresting to c

And that´s the reason They will not do it, I don´t want to see Nintendo messing up...

yeah

but it wont be nintendo really it wood be gamefreaks that wood mess up :/

Nintendo needs to stop screwing with their games formula. You remember what happened when Coca-Cola screwed with their formula? Consumers didn't like it so they switched to a different brand such as Pepsi or Dr. Pepper. Right now, Nintendo is doing that with games, plus not giving us a hint of extra flavors (Third Party Support).

Their Games, more specifically SMG 1 & 2, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Other M, Kirby, and also feel they're messing with Zelda's a bit too. Brawl has unequal attacks, smashes, plus way to many powerful items (Smash Ball, Assist Trophies, Dragoon, Golden Hammer, Smart Bomb). Melee was just fine. Mario Kart Wii has stupid items, Pow Block, and Lightening Cloud, plus Blue Spinies strike more than a few times, and you constantly loose items. Why have items if you can't keep them?

twat

but nintendo are just wankin off at the minute

Their Games, more specifically SMG 1 & 2, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Other M, Kirby, and also feel they're messing with Zelda's a bit too. Brawl has unequal attacks, smashes, plus way to many powerful items (Smash Ball, Assist Trophies, Dragoon, Golden Hammer, Smart Bomb). Melee was just fine. Mario Kart Wii has stupid items, Pow Block, and Lightening Cloud, plus Blue Spinies strike more than a few times, and you constantly loose items. Why have items if you can't keep them?

That´s what I mean, not everyone can be happy... tastes issues I think.

Back