Nintendo Power magazine worth it?

I think they still do the 3 issues for free w/ 3 registered products, right? DO that and see if you like it.

Yes they do,then you can also get 12 for 12 dollars before your 3 free issues.So thats 15 issues for 12 bucks now thats a deal.

fewfirstchoice said:
Yes they do,then you can also get 12 for 12 dollars before your 3 free issues.So thats 15 issues for 12 bucks now thats a deal.

Nice. Even if you dont really like it, it costs next to nothing.

ehh its okay to read. id rather read game informer. but if you like nintendo youll like it. still recomendable.

i like it, you can respect it as any normal magazine (incase your thinking its completely kid-friendly) they swear and get their raw opinions, its a good read but i dont like how they rate things

Find some deal that they have. I remember getting the following for $70:

One Year of NP
Super Mario Sunshine for GC
One Memory Card 59
Super Mario Sunshine game guide
and a coupon for $10 off a wavebird

I heard ya get great freebies with it. But most like new information you'll find on the web before it comes out in a magazine so.. if you're interested in reviews and stuffs like that then I'm sure it is.

Go register 3 Nintendo products on their site. In addition to your 3 free issues, you're also offered 12 issues for $12. It's a great deal, I bought a subscription. :]

Yes, the magazine is great. It has a lot of exclusive content, reviews, previews, interviews.

Its A Very Good Mag. Every Month, It Comes With A Cool Poster With Two Different Designs On Each Side Of It.

I Hang 'Em On My Door.:D

Back