Nintendo, Sega or old Atari

As a somewhat "old timer" compared to most of you I grew up with original NES. One of the greatest memories of my childhood. Playing Zelda all weekend long. Mastering Mario Bros 1,2 & 3. Metroid, Micro Machines, Contra and all the classics... Awesome!

So it would have to be NES all the way. Sega was cool and always seemed kind of dark. There was some pretty good games. I hardly remember Atari but my cousin had one and I played it once or twice but the joysticks hardly worked...

Ive recently started collecting NES carts and even got a top loader which is freaking awesome! Ive got about 50 games and I am now starting to get into the rare games.

Note "Rare" dont mean "Good"
Not by a long shot.

Just get good games
How come I've never heard of this?

DLC only (360)and its ment to be like a really bad Syn and punishment

Its not the time it takes to make a game (I know some guys that went to a 24 hour coding thing) its the love that goes into it

No matter how much love developers have, even in the 8-bit era you're not gonna make a good game with 5 weeks of time. :lol: Now that absurdly detailed graphics and online junk are in games, time is obviously more important than it used to be. But regardless, lacking the necessary amount of time has always been a thorn in game development's side.

Love is only worth anything when you have the time to put it into your work, after all.

How come I've never heard of this?

Forget everything you've heard.

Yes there is.
To bad they are stuck making shovleware for the Kinect

But they do have the legal rights to Conker's and Perfect Dark or no?

conker-live-and-reloaded.jpg

pdzero_prelim_xbox360boxboxart_160w.jpg

Dunno lol

Legend of Zelda ->Nintendo. if it wasn't for big N with Link & Zelda, I would go with Sonic ->sega, i played Popeye for a few minutes one night at a neighbor get together, I never owned one. For Intellivision its Adventures of dungeons & dragons cloudy mountain.

Back