Nintendo Store in NYC, TOYSRUS

drballer7

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
Do you guys think that the Nintendo Store in NYC and The TOYSRUS store in Timesquare will have Nintendo Wii's in stock on Black friday. I have yet to be able to contact them thru phone so i figured i'd ask here. I hope they do because my dad is willing to drive to the City if we can get one. I cant wait!

Alright, thanks even if i dont get one i will still go to try at least, i just wish i had gotten one on release i would do alot beside pay more money to get one :)

Do you think i should be at the store's at opening or does it matter. I am going to leave by 5:30 due to traffic so hopely that will be early enough

most likley not because its a nintendo store!!! nintendo wii? sold out every second lol.

Yeah dude, go earlier. Go at least 2 hours before open. Tomorrow is going to be a huge day for the kids that didn't get a Wii on launch and 2 hours is nothing of a wait. Not to mention the Nintendo store is a few blocks away from the huge Toys R Us here in New York. Chose wisely Daniel Son.

well guys i appreciate all the responds let me tell you if i get one tommorow i just might be the happiest person in the whole world... wait i think there will be alot of happy people lol

Back