Nintendo Wii Breakdown--The Answer for Nintendo Newbies!

yes i do

MassCan Production said:
and can anyone tell me when Super Smash Brothers Brawl will be coming out becos it looks like the best game Nintendo will have since Ocarona Of Time.
I had Super Smash Brothers Melee and it was my favourite Gamecube game by a huge, long run

06/01/07, ur welcome

MassCan Production said:
i'm not raining on ur parade or nothing but would would it hurt nintendo to put an actually good graphics processor in their console nowadays . I know their doing something great with the remote but they need to move on in terms of graphics. Just because a game has good controls dosn't mean it can' have good graphics. And hey good graphics are soo soo pretty when they are actually goo.

but dude yeah if u care about graphics that much get a ps3. my bro has one and the graphics are AMAZING, i mean holy crap, but I am deffinatly satisfied w/ my wii

ocdan said:
once again, you dont swing the wii-mote to swing the sword in zelda, you do press A, the only motion sensoring is with the cursor fairy and just to perform the spin attack with the wii-mote and the sheild shove with the nunchuk

dude. do u even f***ing have zelda? cause ur wrong. swinging the wii-mote is exactly what u do. u press A to put the sword away. 4 a spin attack u move the nunchuck side to side

although this is quite old it's very good high-five lol

I am playing twilight princess on wii and I am stock because I am in all those caves and I can't find the boomerang...I spent 3 hours looking for it, now I am getting a bit sad...HELP....please

jackman do u know when the full version internet channel in england is released

im using trial version so sos if i type slow!!

RichardC01 said:
I know the Wii cannot play dvds but what about cd playback?
I noticed Excitetruck has custom soundtracks, so if its not from a cd then how would i go about puting an album onto an SD card?

I own the game Exitetruck and in the audio option, you can only choose from audio over an sd card...and the flash drive wouldn't work because the usb port on the back of the wii is only for the LAN adapter.

Hello, if any of you guys know what games would be considerable or good to an age twelve not involving what it's rate is?

Back