Nintendo Wii Breakdown--The Answer for Nintendo Newbies!

Where can I buy a wii - I'm desperate. We are in South America, my husband is in Baltimore and leaves tomorrow and this is his only chance to bring the wii back.

yo what does error code 51040 mean(below it says unable to find wifi usb connecter )and i havnt even updated yet (my 1st time tryibg to connect to the internet)

hey so im gonna assume u have a wii, well i don't so i've got a question. can u put a lock on a wii so that when someone turns it on that dosn't know your password they can't play it?

please answer if u have a wii.

Last edited:
Off the subject but does anyone know if there will be downloadable things to customize your Mii character more? Like clothing, peircings, diff. hair styles etc.? They really should do this!!!

JOSHephine Collective said:
Off the subject but does anyone know if there will be downloadable things to customize your Mii character more? Like clothing, peircings, diff. hair styles etc.? They really should do this!!!

yes they did say that (they also said they will release it after)

I heard that Nintendo will try to make your mii your character on Animal Crossing:yikes: And whatever clothes you buy, you can use in other games!:yikes: :yikes:

i'm not raining on ur parade or nothing but would would it hurt nintendo to put an actually good graphics processor in their console nowadays . I know their doing something great with the remote but they need to move on in terms of graphics. Just because a game has good controls dosn't mean it can' have good graphics. And hey good graphics are soo soo pretty when they are actually goo.

and can anyone tell me when Super Smash Brothers Brawl will be coming out becos it looks like the best game Nintendo will have since Ocarona Of Time.
I had Super Smash Brothers Melee and it was my favourite Gamecube game by a huge, long run

MassCan Production said:
and can anyone tell me when Super Smash Brothers Brawl will be coming out becos it looks like the best game Nintendo will have since Ocarona Of Time.
I had Super Smash Brothers Melee and it was my favourite Gamecube game by a huge, long run

I don't know, AND NO DOUBLE POSTING!!!!!!:mad5:

Why wii doesnt have the best graphics

MassCan Production said:
i'm not raining on ur parade or nothing but would would it hurt nintendo to put an actually good graphics processor in their console nowadays . I know their doing something great with the remote but they need to move on in terms of graphics. Just because a game has good controls dosn't mean it can' have good graphics. And hey good graphics are soo soo pretty when they are actually goo.

Where do i start?

Ok, well Nintendo wanted to make it affordable and fun. Pretty graphics and colours Don't make a good game.

Nintendo could of made it have great graphics for a few hundred dollars more.

The graphics are actually vey good, just if the same game is on xbox 360 or PS3 it obviosuly wont look as good cuz of the hardware cost.

Just because a console is more powerfulll then Wii and graphics look better they have flaws.

For example on the New flash super PS3, games can lag!

Even though it is soooo powerful Sony have made the graphics in some games too good, that the hardware can't keep up.

2 examples are Fight night round 3 - where the game can lag between punches and be sluggish.

Ridge racer 7 or whatever on PS3 - the graphics get blurry in some parts and some other flaws.

Sure they look pretty but the PS3 can't handle all the pretty colours.

At least Nintendo is being relistic and making a console that can handle its games.

Just read ign reviews.

anywya im bored. Nuff said

Back