Nintendo Wii Games Question.

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I don't get what the whole deal with Pre-Ordering games is?
I mean on the day of release they'll have enough copies no matter what time you go down. Well with a game like SSBB maybe a Pre-Order is a smart choice though I've found that Pre-Ordering a game doesn't really matter....

i think he meant was it worth it to pre-order a game? do they give you your deposit back when you get the game? otherwise, i see no point.

Hmm, I see your point but I guess that in the bigger shops they have to do it because so many people go there, and I dunno.. maybe they don't want to cause problems with the smaller shops so they just let them be able to pre-order?

And well.. The Godfather came out last Friday and by the next Friday my local Game shop only had one left, and their never like that busy so..

its just incase people do want it, so they will hold your copy back. Just incase it does sale Quick..then ya dont get disappoint cause ya have to wait there is a point to it and thats it.

UKResist said:
its just incase people do want it, so they will hold your copy back. Just incase it does sale Quick..then ya dont get disappoint cause ya have to wait there is a point to it and thats it.

Thats what im getting at. They rarely run out until like the next Sunday AT LEAST!

And they do have Stock control you know lol

Back