Nintendo Wii or Gamecube?

teqguy said:
A is on top, centered where your thumb would usually rest, while B is on the bottom as a trigger button.

Ohhh okay.
I didn't see the buttons clearly because my computer is dark.

in touch with the wii said:
heres somthing else for ya you can download internet for free untill july 2007
u dont need a dark computer now

whaaaat? i dont get that :S

get the Wii, it will cook your breakfast and get you into all the "cool" night clubs.

jenzah said:
whaaaat? i dont get that :S

The Wii will have free internet browsing until June 2007 ( Not sure if that's the exact date ). He's saying that you wont have to put up with your computer being dark.

And yes, the Wii is far greater than the Gamecube, though I would still enjoy seeing some new GC titles, as it has been by far my favourite console.

Flip said:
The Wii will have free internet browsing until June 2007 ( Not sure if that's the exact date ). He's saying that you wont have to put up with your computer being dark.

And yes, the Wii is far greater than the Gamecube, though I would still enjoy seeing some new GC titles, as it has been by far my favourite console.
Wait... Until June? What happens in June?

Well if you are not going to play any Wii titles you better off getting a Gamecube for a cheaper price. But trust me the Wii is the way to go. It's going to have alot of cool titles. And as alot of people have stated to you, it will get easy to master the wii controller (called the Wii-Mote). You'll have no problem and will enjoy the experience of the Wii!

Kumoriken said:
Wait... Until June? What happens in June?

Well, this has been a subject of debate in another few threads, but the general consensus, and my personal opinion is that anyone who buys the Wii after June 2007, will have to pay for the Opera browser. Buy it before June, and it's free.

The other theory is that all free copies of Opera will expire in June 2007, and you will have to purchase it after that date.

Then some people think you will have to pay a monthly / fortnightly fee to browse the internet on the Wii. This is unlikely to be the case though.

Buy Nintendo Wii, its the dope

I believe Nintendo Wii is a far greater and more powerful machine then the gamecube.

As with access to the internet, you'll be able to download your games instead of buying it from the shop.

If you're saying that you can download Wii or GameCube games, I don't think you're right. Or at least, nothing has been announced.

If you're talking about VC games, then yes; You're correct.

Personally, I believe the Opera browser will NOT require a monthly fee...

Riddle me this; why would they let people play games online for free, but charge for internet browsing?

;D

Back