No love for Zak and Wiki?!?

just beat the first "boss" dude. had to use my first hint and ticket unfortunately. there goes my perfect record, about 6 levels in, lol.

Ill say it again :) I like this game! I think Im going to buy this later than release though because of all the other great games coming out. And I'll know this wont be my cup of tea! Altough I really love it

I'll definately be showing this game some love when it comes to Australia in December :) .

Last edited:
It is nice to hear some good things about this game. I am planning on getting it when it is released in the UK, so thanks for the info.

Well I wasn't even considering this game but hearing you guys and watching some gameplay videos and IGN's score's made me rethink...I only have 2 games for the Wii at the moment, TP and Sonic, so I think Galaxies and this may make a couple of solid additions.

One thing Im not sure about: Is it a point and click game or can you move youre character and jump and so on. ( like zelda? )

I knew it'd be a great game! ^^

Haven't gotten it yet. Blah. But I will next year. ;P Right now I need to save up as much money as possible. Gah! Since I no longer get gifts for x-mas. Hahaa. Yeah, I don't even know when next year I can get it. Because in Feb I have to get SSBB and then in summer I have to get like 3 Harvest Moons... so....

Ugh, I'll get it in there somehow. <3 Go Z&W!

Back