No more stage updates?

Jun 22, 2007
USA
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Has anyone been recieving updates from Nintendo through new stages, snapshots, and replays for the past five days? I was getting new ones for about three days, but I haven't gotten any for a while.

Thanks for any replies.

Oh, I haven't checked today. I'll go now.

EDIT: Wow, somehow my Smash Service has been off, and that's the reason. I never even touched it.

Anyways, close thread.

Last edited:
My smash service turns itself off all the time. I don't get it. Plus, the entire few weeks that i've hade Brawl, I've never had anything sent to me from Nintendo. ( I've got the messages on the message board, but that's all )

How weird.

how can you turn the smash service on?? ive also had the game since launch and never recieved anything from nintendo... not even on the message board.

bwiiuser said:
how can you turn the smash service on?? ive also had the game since launch and never recieved anything from nintendo... not even on the message board.
Same here^^^^

bwiiuser said:

When you connect to wi-fi via ssbb go to options and turn both those puppies on it's smash service & Replay data.

Back